1. Australian big pizza is behind the American medium one in its size – 28cm vs 30cm.
2. NASA is developing a 3D printer to make pizza for spacemen.
3. 350 slices of this baked happiness are sold every minute in the US.
4. Lady Gaga spared no expense ($1000) to buy pizza for the fans queueing up for her concert.
5. There exist DVD-disks looking and smelling like this divine food.
6. Canada called Hawaiian pizza into existence.
7. Cambodian restaurants offer their customers a pizza called the happy one flavoured with marihuana.
8. US nationals consider October to be a pizza month.
9. To burn calories left in your body by 3 slices you need to have sex for three hours.
10. One third of all ordered pizzas contains pepperoni.